eLMI is a web-based portal which allows you to easily submit LMI proposals, receive proposal advices, search policy data, use the online premium calculator and make hardship & claim submissions. eLMI is an easy, reliable and secure method of interacting with Genworth.
If you are a registered user for the eLMI portal click here to log in.
Some of the benefits for using the eLMI are:
- Ability to electronically submit claims
- Ability to electronically submit hardship applications
- Removes the need to fax and promotes a paperless environment
- Immediate response is delivered when a decision is made by Genworth
- Promotes a streamlined process for credit assessors
- Ease of use
- Ability to track LMI proposal submission/advice history for all users
- View real time data and policy statuses
- Genworth Premium calculator customised for each lender, minimising errors.
"The eLMI Portal has brought several improvements to our processes. To name a few it:
- Reduces costs - less paper and printer usage
- Provides convenience - live database to review current/prior policies & submissions
- Increases efficiency - uploading documents electronically achieves faster turnaround times when compared to fax/manual submissions."
Teachers Mutual Bank
“The new Genworth eLMI Portal has dramatically improved the submission process at Teachers Mutual Bank. Using the Genworth eLMI Portal is a simple, clear and fast process and has greatly improved team time management.”
Submit new Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) proposals and support documents via a secured portal. Search LMI proposal submission history
Receive notifications of LMI decisions via email with a PDF advice attachment. Review and download historical decisions via the Portal for all users
Access real-time policy information, premium history, top up policies and borrower information
An integrated calculator that returns premium and premium credit data based on policy history
A calculator that provides an indication on whether a loan application will meet Genworth's servicing criteria
Submit hardship application and support documents via a secured portal. Search hardship submission history
Submit claims application and support documents via a secured portal. Search claim submission history
For more information on eLMI or if you would like to see a demonstration, please contact your Genworth Relationship Manager or click here to send through your contact details and one of our eLMI experts will call you.